CLIENT: Crawford Group | Sotheby's International Realty
- Real Estate
- Because of our extensive knowledge of the real estate market and our background in Broker Reciprocity and IDX (internet data exchange) solutions, Crawford Group Sotheby's International Realty, based outside of Chicago, awarded the first project to SnowDog in 2007. Since then, the relationship has blossomed into a second project for Crawford Group in Michigan and Indiana, slated for completion in August, 2008.
- Built custom tool that saves client $1500/month.
- Brought website up to standard using RETS (Real Estate Transaction Standard), which connects to the MLSNI (Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois) providing access to the entire MLS.
- Created a platform that allows any user to access property listing data in real time.
- Married the agent with the listing and enabled tracking lead requests through Sotheby's International Lead Generation system.
- Created custom administration tools to allow staff the ability to add high-end listing brochures, agents, and photos.
- In real time, all listings are updated to the website through the brokers' ConnectMLS tool linked directly to the MLS.
- Featured rotating properties and quick listing search form on the home page.
- View: Live Website
- Web Strategy, Design, and Development using PHP, MySQL, CSS, and Ajax.
- IDX / Broker reciprocity
- Listing integration through MLSNI using RETS
- Lead generation tracking with Sotheby's International lead generation application.
- Custom administration tools that are partly fed from ConnectMLS.